[ExI] Impending Newtonmass... what should I buy the atheist in mylife?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Dec 21 04:47:22 UTC 2008

> ...On Behalf Of Emlyn
> Also, check out the excellent scarlet-A badges and stickers and stuff:
>
> http://richarddawkins.net/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2
>
> Good Newtonmass cheer all round. Emlyn

This is a start, Emlyn, but I am missing the usual cutting up and carrying
on that comes down on this forum about this time of year.  I tried to start
something with the Walmart riff, but everyone seems to be in too somber a
mood currently.

All Newtonmass gags and silliness is not only allowed but heartily
encouraged, including myrrh jokes and sex lamas and such.

Happy winter solstice!