[ExI] [Hplusroadmap] Open Biohacking Project

Antonio Marcos amcmr2003 at yahoo.com.br
Fri Feb 1 23:28:15 UTC 2008

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6950604815683841321&hl=en

> I recommend this video as well -- saw it a week ago.
> :)
>
> - Bryan

I was having difficulty downloading from google
servers, it kept halting at 3.3%, tried 2 download
managers and the google video interface itself, to no
avail. Got it here though:

http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/Fahrplan/events/2329.en.html

In a better format(mp4) btw..
its also encoded in matroska..

There are plenty of interesting lectures there, not
just on biology! I specially liked the moto: Volldampf
voraus!

Tony.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/