[ExI] Stephen Colbert: David Levy - Love and Sex with Robots

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:32:24 UTC 2008

There is a great episode of Futurama where a "sex ed" film is shown,
which tells in great detail how having android lovers available to the
public would result in the end of human civilization.  The bottom line
of the propoganda flick was that young men would lose their ambition
for education and a career (to win the affection of flesh and blood
women so they can raise families) because they would just stay home
and make out with their fembots!  Fry at the time was in love with his
Lucy Liu bot and the professor was trying to straighten him out. lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2PYA6M-rZMw

John Grigg  :  )