[ExI] [wta-talk] LA Times: Unlimited space for untold sorrow

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:37:41 UTC 2008

> ### Me too. Can't stand news, which tends to either trivial (Britney
> going to rehab, Britney without underwear, Britney taking a leak), or
> infuriating (economically ignorant, morally alien), or just
> exasperating (trash people killing each other). Advertising causes an
> automatic finger-on-the-remote twitch. I only bought a TV last week
> after some years of not owning one, and probably will only watch it
> for 20 minutes a day, or however long it takes to eat dinner. I think
> I'll stay in Azeroth, where my toons are reaching level 55 and will
> soon venture into Outland.
>
> Rafal

Hey, what server are you on? I'm in Outland at the moment, only a few
levels to go. Time to start feeling the pressure, because the next
expansion is in the pipeline, level cap going to 80.

You know, I can't work out what's so compelling about WoW, and yet it
is compelling. As a game, it's a bit of an r-tard, much less about
skill than time sunk into it. And yet...

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com