[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Feb 11 02:41:35 UTC 2008

> The Avantguardian
>
> I know too many people who are in debt. I too am in debt
> although for what it is worth, my debt consists of
> educational loans and medical bills. Doesn't change the fact
> that my net worth is less than zero.
>

> Stuart LaForge
> alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

Avant, your email @ says ucla.edu. and I know they don't let just any yahoo
in that place.  Students are expected to be in debt.  Study hard pal, we are
all cheering for you.  We need your future income to keep our social
security checks coming.

{8^D

(Ja, I could have stopped one sentence earlier...)

I leave you with a converstation that took place between Huck Finn and the
newly freed former slave Jim.

Jim:  See thah, Marse Huck?  I tole ya I would be rich some day, and now I's
rich.

Huck:  What do you mean Jim?  You are as broke as I am.

Jim:  No sah, Marse Huck.  I owns myself and I's worth seven hunned dollars.

May each of us own ourselves.