[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:51:26 UTC 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008, Amara Graps wrote:
> Note to Bryan: don't put too much weight on Spike's 'Usually that
> requires a college degree...'

The actual physical engineering seems to not require the paperwork, but
popular acceptance seems to require it. This is ridiculous and a
useless system. I should fix it. From what I can tell, there's this
massive backing of people who agree that these papers and accrediation
services are nearly useless (although awesome for providing curriculum
information, references, what to study, etc.) ... perhaps we just need
to assemble a quick website to use as a community outlet? I think we
will quickly have many hundreds of thousands of college students and
engineers (spike buddy?) on board.

- Bryan