[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Feb 13 04:00:43 UTC 2008

> Bryan Bishop
>
> ... perhaps we
> just need to assemble a quick website to use as a community
> outlet? I think we will quickly have many hundreds of
> thousands of college students and engineers (spike buddy?) on board. -
Bryan

It isn't clear what exactly you are proposing.  A community outlet?  Do
explain please.

Regarding education, the potential of that which is before us right this
moment boggles my mind.  My young friends, I am old enough to remember when
we didn't have all the world's knowledge right in our own homes.  It blows
my mind to think about just the math knowledge alone that I can google up
and learn all for FREE.  All this stuff, on the web just sitting there
waiting for our brains to gobble it up in a wild memetic feast.  It's a
feast of knowledge that would have made my grandfather weep, for joy that it
finally came about and simultaneously for sorrow that he was just a little
old to use it.