[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae...

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Feb 14 12:03:53 UTC 2008

> If you meant a system which takes MY $50,000 to prevent cancer in five, I
> prefer a system which keeps its grubbies off of MY MONEY (tm) so I can use
> it to buy myself an extra year, or should I decide that it is hopeless, to
> use MY fifty Grovers to pay for cryonic suspension.  If that system has its
> own 50k to delay cancer in five people, may it do so with my sincerest
> blessing.

And if it were your $50k to help Isaac, you'd do it in a heartbeat. Probably using
the $50k you were expecting to use for yourself.

I'm glad Isaac is feeling better, I didn't realize he was unwell. The Big Mother
idea is alluring, but there's this added aura to the *real* mother - safety. The
baby feels secure, but will adults?

We well remember damn near walking our legs off trying to comfort a crying unhappy
baby and lull it to sleep. Hell of a way to spend a night when you have to go to
work in the morning!

Regards,
MB