[ExI] the formerly rich and their larvae

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:29:51 UTC 2008

On Feb 15, 2008 9:25 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I have no problem at all with rich people or roaches.

### I have no problem with rich people....and now that I think about
it, I don't have a roach problem, either. Instead I am battling an
invasion of ladybugs - countless thousands swarming in my attic, with
hundreds daily crawling into my living areas, and congregating near
lamps.

I found that spraying a lamp with insecticide and leaving it on 24/7
greatly simplified the body disposal problem.

Rafal