[ExI] Medical Costs and the end of humanity

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Thu Feb 21 02:13:00 UTC 2008

Thanks Keith, I enjoyed the story when you first posted the link. I thought it was
very cool that such a thing would even enter your head! :)  It was quite vivid
enough to give me good mental pictures and to make me laugh with delight at the
growing of the clinic.

My only difficulty with the actuality of living in such a world is that I rather
enjoy cooking and gardening and other very hands-on pursuits (such as playing with
my cats or my snakes). It's not clear that virtual gardening or cooking will be as
satisfying. Perhaps it will be, I've just not experienced it yet.

Maybe I'm just way too old-fashioned!

Regards,
MB, another geezer...