[ExI] Taking AI to the Next Level - The First Conference on AGI

hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com
Sun Feb 24 06:42:40 UTC 2008

At 10:53 PM 2/23/2008, you wrote:
>Keith Henson wrote:
>
> >It was without a doubt the most benighted city I know
> >about
>
>This comment is inappropriate and ulgy.

Unfortunately it was the case, at least back in the early
90s.  Imagine a place where you could try an interstate porn case
with a jury full of Sunday school teachers.

Here is a sample from my reporting from Memphis.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex/msg/e8ef9d9fc9fae30f

Nashville, on the other hand (as well as the other side of the state)
was pretty cool even back then.

I hope Memphis has improved in the last 14 years.

Keith