[ExI] Memphis

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Feb 24 16:31:29 UTC 2008

I changed the subject line because it is truly insensitive for anyone
not to have done this.  Thanks.

By the way, I lived in Memphis for a  time and it was a rocking
city.  In fact, I like it very  much.  My experience is not of a
backward city at all.  Memphis was the music capital of the Blues and
Beale Street.  And the home of the rock and roll of Elvis, the world
famous opera singer  Beverly Sills, the Queen Aretha Franklin, sexy
Justin Timberlake,  The Funk's Richard "Pistol" Allen, co-founder of
Stax Records Estelle Axton, award actors Danny Thomas, Kathy Bates
and Morgan Freeman, Cybil Shepard, George Hamilton, the oldest living
person in the world in 2006 Elizabeth Bolden, country music icon
Johnny Cash, Al Green,  Isaac Hayes, B.B. King, Jerry Lee Lewis, Otis
Redding, Ike Turner, and the list goes on.

Natasha