[ExI] Taking AI to the Next Level - The First Conference on AGI

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Sun Feb 24 16:37:24 UTC 2008

On Sunday 24 February 2008 01:57, spike wrote:
> I googled on the case and found Keith was referring to one I read about at
> the time.  City of Memphis employees found they could download pornography
> off of the internet.  Pornography that was illegal in that particular
> district!  Therefore the owner of that bulletin boardwas legally liable.

We're fighting the same battle today.  The government is trying to make ISPs
responsible to stop porn and copyright violations from being transmitted on
the Internet.  They want every ISP to spy on the activities of their users
and report.

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.harveynewstrom.com>
CISSP CISA CISM CIFI GSEC IAM ISSAP ISSMP ISSPCS IBMCP