[ExI] original star trek!

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:40:09 UTC 2008

At 11:34 AM 2/24/2008 -0800, PJ wrote after Spike:

> > Unbelievable!  All the original Star Trek episodes!  Free!
> >
> > http://www.cbs.com/classics/star_trek/video/video.php
>
>Too bad they screwed with the frames, making it jerky like bad
>stop-motion animation,

NBC, ABC, SciFi and some other channels have done a good job putting full
episodes of popular shows online in full-screen mode.  Unfortunately, it
will be a while before they'll be available in HDTV online.  CBS, on the
other hand, is obviously trying to make TV watching it's primary venue and
their online version is pretty lame, from what I can see.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:19 PM