[ExI] problems with g-spot

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 02:53:16 UTC 2008

Spike wrote:
Well at least that makes me feel better about my own amorous technique.  I
never managed to find this mysterious g-spot, but at least now I know why.
I was looking in the states.  Turns out all this time the g-spot was at a
university in Italy, about fifty miles from scerir's house.

Scerir, are they currently accepting student applications?

Oh, no, Spike, the place you want to go to is Japan! lol  I saw an HBO
documentary about a male Japanese "Dr. Ruth" who is absolutely adored
over there.  He uses a technique reminicient of hypnotism and "old
school faith healing by the laying on of hands" to solve the sexual
dysfunction problems of Japanese couples.  It is considered an
absolute honor to have him see you and he allows cameras to document
his rather unique methods (though he is an actual medical doctor).
When he "got to work" on the hordes of couples which came to see him
he often would do so in fairly large groups of people all in one room!
 It had the feel of a Pentecostal revival crossed with something
Rasputin might have done.

When he announced publicly that his clinic would need around five
interns to help him in his practice the response was quite impressive
to say the least.  The doctor received well over twenty-five thousand
applications!

John : )