[ExI] problems with g-spot

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Feb 26 02:03:37 UTC 2008

> Subject: Re: [ExI] problems with g-spot
>
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 11:36 PM, scerir <scerir at libero.it> wrote:
>
> > It seems that dr. Jannini (Aquila university, about 50 miles from
> > here) found where the g-spot is (he also found that not all have it)...

Well at least that makes me feel better about my own amorous technique.  I
never managed to find this mysterious g-spot, but at least now I know why.
I was looking in the states.  Turns out all this time the g-spot was at a
university in Italy, about fifty miles from scerir's house.

Scerir, are they currently accepting student applications?