[ExI] problems with g-spot

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Tue Feb 26 03:52:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 6:28 PM, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> scerir wrote:
>  > It seems that dr. Jannini (Aquila university,
>  > about 50 miles from here) found where the
>  > g-spot is (he also found that not all have it)
>

> jeff allbright wrote:
>  My own research (undocumented) clearly suggests that its presence is
>  normative, but results are highly sensitive to experimental setup and
>  methods.
>  >>

>  Is the mysterious g-spot also a part of the highly mysterious process
>  known as "female ejaculation?"  And do only some women experience
>  "female ejaculation" with their orgasms?  Or could this occur in all
>  women but in such varying degrees of lesser intensity that it often
>  goes unnoticed?
>
>  John (very confused)

Amazingly, I just looked in a seldom-viewed mail folder and I found
about 1200 messages sent to me **just today** on this very same
subject!  I haven't opened any of them yet, but the subject lines say
things like "Be her pleasure machine!" and "Make her scream tonight!",
so with all this coming it's growing hard to resist the temptation to
release my research.

I'll let you know offlist, John, if I do the deed.  Until then, Google
is your friend.

- Jef