[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Thu Feb 28 18:28:46 UTC 2008

Damien B.
>Let's hope it is translated in full  into English very soon!

I think you'll be waiting for a very long time. I expressed my interest
last Fall on wta-talk in having more dual-language works be exchanged
between the Italian Transhumanists and the broader English-speaking WTA
community, and my impression from Riccardo's response to my suggestion
is that he is not interested in that much language exchange. That is,
that these transhumanist documents are for the Italian-speaking
community mostly. If I'm wrong, then maybe Giulio can correct me.

Amara
--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado