[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:50:52 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:
> Damien B.
>  >Let's hope it is translated in full  into English very soon!
>
>  I think you'll be waiting for a very long time. I expressed my interest
>  last Fall on wta-talk in having more dual-language works be exchanged
>  between the Italian Transhumanists and the broader English-speaking WTA
>  community, and my impression from Riccardo's response to my suggestion
>  is that he is not interested in that much language exchange. That is,
>  that these transhumanist documents are for the Italian-speaking
>  community mostly. If I'm wrong, then maybe Giulio can correct me.
>
>  Amara

The plan is to translate the document, but it is going to take some
work (the pdf version is 14 pages). Google Translate produces a
reasonably understandable result but the output must be corrected by
someone fluent in both languages. So producing a good translation will
take at least one full day of work. I translated some sentences that
in my opinion are really central, but do not have the time to
translate the document in full. Too bad because there is a lot of good
material. Perhaps we will look for volunteers on the Italian lists,
but I think most AIT members who speak English fluently are also here.
btw any volunteer?

G.