[ExI] The Manifesto of Italian Transhumanists

estropico estropico at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 19:24:06 UTC 2008

Just to clarify Stefano's indirect accusations of beign a neocon (or
whatever!): yes, I have collected (on www.estropico.com) a number of
articles by Carlo Pelanda, but only those that touch on transhumanist
themes, and you won't find many other mainstream intellectuals in
Italy that write such transhumanistic (in all but name) material. They
are in a section of their own, called "exodestinies" (a Pelanda
neologism meant to indicate our destiny outside of the boundaries of
the body, the planet, a limited lifespan).

Anyway, if the Italian transhumanist association can have a
representative of the (borderline?) neofascist Nouvelle Droite
(wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouvelle_Droite) as unelected
"national secretary", I really don't see why www.estropico.com can't
have some articles from a neocon alongside all sorts of other
materials (including stuff from leftists such as Riccardo Campa and
James Hughes).

Cheers,
Fabio

From: "Stefano Vaj" <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>