[ExI] Survival

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Jan 5 18:00:22 UTC 2008

Eugene:
>On Fri, Jan 04, 2008 at 07:08:08PM -0500, MB wrote:
>>
>>  I have a confusion with all this.  I love chocolate but rather dislike
>>chocolate icecream *and* I rather dislike vanilla icecream as well.

>A kindred spirit! Hate icecream (esp vanilla), but love chocolate.

I can support Eugene's statement about the chocolate.

Guess what, MB, my international-move-from-hell is almost complete.. my
household, upon arrival on the other side of the Atlantic to the Port of
Houston in the third week of December, was separated from the other
shipments and Xrayed (I keep thinking that the dogs must have sniffed my
tea and spices), and was then put on a train across the mid-section of
the US between Christmas and New Years. Last Friday, my
house-on-the-train entered Colorado, and on this Monday, I will receive
my household. Two months after waving goodbye to it in Frascati, Italy.
I trust that Murphy's Law has finished running amok in my life, and that
the last phase of my international move will have no problems. I'll be
sure to take pictures of my home's arrival to complete the set.

I was beginning to get bored wearing the same two wool sweaters... but
this is Boulder, not Italy, and no one really cares what clothes I wear!

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado