[ExI] Lost photos

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 14 23:45:43 UTC 2008

At 11:11 PM 1/14/2008 +0000, BillK wrote:

>There's probably quite a crowd of Muslims in Paradise arguing with
>Allah at this very moment.

With Heavenly News headlines: "Virgin Theory Exploded."

I'm hoping that the same hermeneutical insight will be extended,
proving that the allegorical "Mother of Jesus" was not a Virgin but a
Blessed Grape--making him an avatar of Bacchus. I mean, look at the
ample evidence! "Drink this," says Jesus, quaffing his wine, "in
remembrance of me!" His first miracle: changing water into wine! Eat,
drink and be merry--loaves and fishes for all!

Damien Broderick