[ExI] Many Worlds (was: A Simulation Argument)

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Tue Jan 15 07:35:44 UTC 2008

Me

"Lee Corbin" <lcorbin at rawbw.com>

> Unknown to whom?

Unknown to anyone and perhaps unknown to anything. It might be that
asking what polarization angle the photons were set at before they were
measured is a foolish and meaningless question, or it might not be.
I don't know. If I did know I'd be writing my Nobel Prize acceptance
speech right now instead posting to the Extropian list.

  John K Clark