[ExI] The Open Future Foudation

Antonio Marcos amcmr2003 at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jan 26 00:08:50 UTC 2008

--- Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Mark,
>
> I disagree about membership and money. The idea is
> to be open and free.

This was a brainstorming in the future, not to have
membership or charge money, but to eventually making
people move their 'survival' to artistic expression.
It was a suggestion on where to focus, so we avoid the
parasitic approach to science, truth should be the
goal in itself.
 Consider happyness vs money, few people collect money
for the sake of money (for the smell or its
cleanliness), the closest you get from this is "if i
have a larger number in my account, i can influence
people that know about it better than whom have less",
its still for the influence, not money.

The foundation wouldnt get any money from members. It
was a suggestion on how to fund your own research, in
case the world starts to change too much, as I
described.

The more important part was the first 4 concerns.

> - Bryan

Mark.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/