[ExI] John C. Wright Interview

Stathis Papaioannou stathisp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 12:12:41 UTC 2008

On 26/01/2008, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> And the rest of the novel isn't all like that (phew!) but adopts and
> appropriates a number of different styles and voices.

What about "Finnegans Wake"? There were parts of "Ulysses" that even I
could recognise were great writing when I made myself read it as a
teenager (thinking that Literature was good for me), but I drew the
line at the later book. On the other hand, there is "Dubliners" and
"Portrait of the Artist", which perhaps even Mr. Wright might approve
of.

--
Stathis Papaioannou