[ExI] John C. Wright Interview

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 19:48:05 UTC 2008

At 11:10 AM 1/26/2008 -0800, Lee quoted:

>Humility has its virtues, and Joyce might
>     have benefited from it more in writing this, creating a real
>     masterpiece for the masses rather than an ivory tower to which only
>     he held the key.

And not only Joyce. Imagine how much better off we'd all be if those
damned hifalutin scientists would stop  swanking around about
allopatric inheritance and endonucleases and
[tex]R_{\mu\nu}-\frac{1}{2}Rg_{\mu\nu}=8\pi G T_{\mu\nu}[/tex] and
string landscapes versus ekpyrotic branes, and create a real
masterpiece of understanding for the masses.

Damien Broderick