[ExI] Transgender man gives birth to a baby girl

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 07:11:21 UTC 2008

At 11:17 PM 7/3/2008 -0700, spike wrote:

>If this is so, and the mother is 70 and the father is 78, now
>deeply in debt, I wonder what they thought this heir would inherit?

Enhanced longevity, according to some evo theories.

Or a bunch of small extra defects, perhaps.

"Transgender man gives birth to a baby girl"--isn't that another way
of saying (pace the queer theorists) "Woman calling herself a man,
and with a history of taking superfically masculinizing androgens
currently suspended, with a brain long ago feminized in utero, gives
birth"? Our spayed tomcat's name is Daisy; if we learn that he passed
on his genes during his energetic nay rabid interval of complete
masculinity, can we boast "Daisy, a girl cat (see, you can tell by
the name--and look, no balls), fathers kittens"? As Anna would say,
Just curious.

Damien Broderick