[ExI] Upon pondering your freedoms: _The Soviet Story_ documentary

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jul 5 05:53:30 UTC 2008

> ...On Behalf Of Amara Graps
> One might add a bit more irony and coincidence when I note
> that the day in which I am writing this summary, July 4, is a
> U.S. holiday to celebrate the U.S. Constitution...

Well, actually the Declaration of Independence.  Constitution day is 17
September.

>... in a time
> when that particular document is in shambles from the actions
> of its own government...

Actually we may be on the road to recovery.  Five of the nine supreme court
justices ruled recently that the "right to keep and bear arms shall not be
infringed" means exactly what it says.  We have reason to be optimistic.
Now if we can boot the four who apparently do not understand the meaning of
shall not be infringed, things will be even better.

> So how might one view The Soviet Story documentary? At this
> time, I found one way: a bit torrent .avi file from here:
>
> http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4217790/The.Soviet.Story%5BDivX.20
> 08.Eng%5D
> Amara

Thanks for the link Amara!