[ExI] second amendment rights

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Jul 7 06:46:37 UTC 2008

On Jul 5, 2008, at 4:48 PM, spike wrote:

> [...]

Freedom was the intent including freedom from government getting out
of hand.  That is rather clear in the major documents and in the
writings of many of the founders.    Analyzing particular phrasings of
the 2nd amendment in the light of much later thoughts and opinions and
quibbling over the same in my view totally misses the central point
and is deadly (perhaps literally) dull to boot.

- samantha