[ExI] Upon pondering your freedoms

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 7 07:09:31 UTC 2008

At 11:42 PM 7/6/2008 -0700, samantha wrote:

>>But it looks as if the Great Gun Attractor is doing its
>>evil work anyway. Stop it now, before we all go blind!

Oh my god, I left off the mandatory SMILEY, the nudge in the ribs,
the wink wink, the footnote to masturbation panic. Sorry about that.

>Bugger that.  You don't command the discussions here.

Indeed, but the moderators do (maybe you're one, I've forgotten), and
last time round there was a clampdown on the *G*U*N* topic due to its
monstrously disruptive impact and, if I remember correctly, the
number of good posters who left in dismay and boredom. But if the
rules have changed again, I'm all for it. Let the tedious games
continue! What do you say, Spike?

Damien Broderick