[ExI] The Dogs of Immortality

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:21:59 UTC 2008

Mike asked: Can someone explain to me how that costs me $3.6 billion?

As a former practicing tax attorney (in a prior lifetime), I met with many officials at the higher levels of the Internal Revenue Service over the years.  Their attitude is that 100% of all money "belongs" to the government and it's only through their generosity that you or I are allowed to "keep" any of it...  I'm not exaggerating, I've had many, many conversations about this and have been shocked at their attitude.

JWClement