[ExI] Social Credit versus Labor-based currency (was: Re: UsingTime Based Currency?)

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 03:39:37 UTC 2008

On Friday 11 July 2008, spike wrote:
> With transhumanists, since nearly all of us are atheists, that
> critical point becomes a Come To Nothing Meeting.

Now I'm somewhat regretting the message I sent to only Joseph in
response to his request. The issue at hand is more that people
continously pound us with questions regarding "how is that possible,
that's completely unlikely, nobody would pay for that" and then showing
them that "it's already happening out there" and rehashing these
basics. It just continues on and on endlessly, and the "Come to Jesus
Meeting" inadvertently turns into a Come to Nothing Meeting. And maybe
a 'come to become much harder than it actually is' meeting.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
Engineers: http://heybryan.org/exp.html
irc.freenode.net #hplusroadmap
"Genius is the ability to escape the human condition;
Humanity is the need to escape." -- Q. Uim