[ExI] Upon pondering your freedoms

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 12 20:17:04 UTC 2008

At 02:53 PM 7/12/2008 -0500, Bryan wrote:

> > Can a citizen *bear* tanks and nukes? Maybe the fabled suitcase nuke?
>
>There was a recent article about some engineering undergrad who built a
>tank. So there's one.

"Bear" means "carry." He can lug this tank around on his back? If
we're not going to bother retaining/honoring the simplest and
plainest elements of our text (the Amendment), we might as well give
the game away right now, it becomes an open-ended free-for-all.

(But many claim it already has, and that this was unavoidable.)

Damien Broderick