[ExI] a truly ditzy review

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 01:37:12 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Damien Broderick wrote:
> Writers and editors are warned never to reply to negative reviews, so I
> won't be commenting on this fool amazon comment about YEAR MILLION, the
> futurist book I edited recently. (There's a review coming out in the next
> couple of weeks in NATURE, I hear, so it'll be interesting to see what the
> cognoscenti make of the essays by my skillful contributors.) Check this
> silliness out:

Odd.

Reviewer name is Ira Klink. No other Amazon reviews.

Profile:
Location:    New Orleans
Reviewer Rank:    1,982,438
Nickname:    davebonet

Google produces nothing of interest for Ira Klink or dave bonet,
especially linked to New Orleans.

So somebody who has never done an Amazon review before is inspired to
criticize this book?
Hmmm.  I suspect a false profile. Somebody doesn't like you or the
group of writers, Damien.

BillK