[ExI] a truly ditzy review

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Wed Jul 30 00:15:54 UTC 2008

Writers and editors are warned never to reply to negative reviews, so
I won't be commenting on this fool amazon comment about YEAR MILLION,
the futurist book I edited recently. (There's a review coming out in
the next couple of weeks in NATURE, I hear, so it'll be interesting
to see what the cognoscenti make of the essays by my skillful
contributors.) Check this silliness out:

<http://www.amazon.com/review/product/0977743349/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt/102-0243758-9084938?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1>

Unfortunately, it's the only review posted so far.

I'm told at least one extrope tried (several times, in fact) to post
a more balanced review on amazon, but without success.

Damien Broderick