[ExI] a truly ditzy review

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 10:09:58 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> At 05:51 PM 7/30/2008 +0200, Stefano Vaj wrote:
>
>> The real issue IMHO is whether is possible or not to post additional
>> comments...
>
> In principle it's always possible to post either another review to Amazon,
> or add comments under an existing review--but I gather you have to be an
> existing Amazon customer. I once bought a couple of books from them just so
> I could get this access.

... But I understood a few msgs before that there were some probs in
posting additional review, or...? :-/

Anyway, I am a (very good) Amazon customer, and I am ordering the
book. Of course I will have to get delivery and read it first  to post
something sensible, so it may have to wait a little...

Stefano Vaj