[ExI] Groups

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 04:45:27 UTC 2008

On Friday 20 June 2008, Lee Corbin wrote:
> Many highly significant projects that could influence or affect many
> people require solid dedication to messy details and to some very
> obnoxious subtasks. This is one reason that quite a few people
> begin far, far more projects than they finish. We're all living
> pretty well, and there is hardly a need to really do the dirty work.
> It's a lot easier for me to complete infinitely boring details at
> work, where my boss will be upset if I don't finish things right.
> (Besides, I have very little choice if I want to continue getting
> paychecks.)

I don't know about this. I think many of us would be willing to take the
obnoxious subtasks if they were to come our way; I certainly would. The
difficulty is in figuring out what those subtasks actually are.

"The thing wrong with the world
is that people don't have instructions."
                      -- Tadodaho Chief Leon Shenandoah
http://oscomak.net/

- Bryan