[ExI] Energy crisis solution

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 22:31:39 UTC 2008

--- hkhenson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:
> I gave a talk on this concept at the International Space Development
> Conference and a few days later to some Lockheed planners.  It need
> to be verified by other engineers but looks like a way out of the
> world wide energy crisis.  Done as a Manhattan type program it might
> be constructing new capacity at 500 GW/year inside an 8 year period
> at a cost in the same range as the Iraq War.

Given McCain's sudden shift in rhetoric toward an appeal to America's
creativity instead of sheer coercive force with regards to the energy crisis,
it would appear you had a net positive effect, Keith.

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"In ancient times they had no statistics so that they had to fall back on lies."- Stephen Leacock