[ExI] putative quantum computing breakthrough

scerir scerir at libero.it
Sat Jun 28 17:37:38 UTC 2008

The weirdness of quantum phenomena still puzzles
and disorients me. Occasionally though, within
the shifting mists of Maya, I glimpse something
that gives me hope of someday making sense of it all,
whatever "it all" is.

# Jeff, this "hope of someday making sense of it all,
whatever 'it all' is" seems to be the essence of all
quantal mysteries.

Whatever the nature of QT (epistemic, physical,
subjective, a syntax, an operating system, all
of these) it is interesting to ask if a sort of
'quantum interrogation' could explain, in the far
future, all those mysteries.

I mean, could QT explain itself
to us, via 'quantum interrogation'?
http://www.physorg.com/news11087.html