[ExI] Electronic Circuit Question

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Tue Mar 4 14:11:00 UTC 2008

Dear Ed McHale,

Thanks very much for following up on this. Stathis has also
suggested that with such software he's been able to duplicate
the experiment that was suggested by my description.

Unfortunately I did not quite describe the circuit as accurately
as I could have; I also got some other help meantime, and am
near a solution. I'm anxious to print out your diagrams which
I can't make out very well on my home system. More later
when I have more time, probably later today. Also, I should
have said pages 54-55 of H&H, (First Edition), in the
section entitled "Emitter Follower".

Thanks again

Yours,
Lee