[ExI] italian politics as exi-chat subject

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:49:14 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 9:53 AM, estropico <estropico at gmail.com> wrote:

>  information is effectively hidden away (as the person in question
>  introduced himself as "Vaj" on this list, but the information is on
>  his real-name's website). That is why I felt that I had to bring up
>  the subject of Vaj's real identity.

Fabio, YOU use a pseudonym. I used for many years a pseudonym very
similar to my real name but ungoogleable, and still use it on this
list. Many appreciated and respected posters to this list use
pseudonyms. Max and Natasha were not born with the names that we know
and respect. One of the first declared transhumanists, whom we all
should respect, signed as FM-2030.

Why the hell shouldn't Stefano use a pseudonym? Really, if you don't
like it, be the first to give an example and sign with your legal
name.

G.