[ExI] Personal "backgrounds" and alleged relevance thereof

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:43:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 10:41 AM, estropico <estropico at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will try to keep this civil, ignore those remarks of Vaj's that
>  border on the slanderous, and put forward a proposal that I feel could
>  be an acceptable compromise on the topic of Vaj's alleged penchant for
>  nazi iconography...

To the attention of the list moderator(s): as a subscriber I am
beginning to find this exchange very boring and very far from the
content that I wish to read here. This has been said by many others if
I am not mistaken. Could somebody please issue a reminder to all
participants in this off-topic thread.