[ExI] Personal "backgrounds" and alleged relevance thereof

scerir scerir at libero.it
Fri Mar 7 13:51:06 UTC 2008

Giu1i0 scrive:
> To the attention of the list moderator(s): as a subscriber I am
> beginning to find this exchange very boring and very far from the
> content that I wish to read here. This has been said by many others if
> I am not mistaken. Could somebody please issue a reminder to all
> participants in this off-topic thread.

Giulio, while the specific 'querelle' may be off-topic,
isn't off topic here - at least imo - the *compatibility*
between the Extropian Principles and what Stefano wrote,
or writes.
I think it is not so easy, for our führer, to check this
compatibility since Stefano wrote (I guess) in Italian,
and even the 'Manifesto' is not translated in English.
But I can agree: this stuff is boring.
-serafino