[ExI] injure thread: RE: Personal "backgrounds" and alleged relevance

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:29:12 UTC 2008

 Spike wrote:

>  Do not feel the need to
> explain it to me however.  On the contrary, feel free to let this thread
> perish at this point, for it has made me squirmy from the start, and is
> getting worse with each post I see.
>
> Each poster is judged only on the posts that person puts here.
>  Accusations
> regarding anyone's political leanings outside this list are not welcome
> nor
> helpful.

I'm personally confused as to Stefano's real personal history in relation to
Fascism, and yet I still admit to enjoying his posts and personality (being
a European Legal Eagle on our side sure does not hurt, either...).  But then
some Fascists can be very charismatic! lol  ; )  I wish Eugen Leitl, Greg
Burch or Harvey Newstrom would fully investigate the matter (I realize this
would take much time and effort) and then report to the list.  This is just
my .02 cents worth regarding the matter.

Does anyone remember Den Otter?  hmmm

Sincerely,

John Grigg