[ExI] Can the pope stop technological self-transformation?

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 10 14:34:56 UTC 2008

Bryan Bishop ha scritto:
> On Thursday 06 March 2008, Mirco Romanato wrote:
>> Bryan Bishop ha scritto:
>>> No, I hadn't, but what difference does it make how many the Pope
>>> has?
>> The answer is "He has none, but he can take ours." (the Poles, the
>> Ukrainians....).
>
> Ours are of the mind and our own bodies. Tell me, can he take our minds?

He can talk and he is listened by many.
Somebody is impervious to his talk and arguments, but many others are not.
In the Stalin case, the catholic poles, Ukrainians and others would do
an undependable army that could not fight an aggressive war or worse,
rebel or sabotage the struggle.

In the case of the Pope (and the Catholic Church), one of their main
point is to be able to exploit the weakness of their adversaries.
If they are able to provoke a reaction that cast a bad light over their
adversaries and a good one on them, they win.

Mirco
--
[Intangible capital is] the preponderant form of wealth.
When we look at the shares of intangible capital across income classes,