[ExI] Feel Safer Now?

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 18:41:31 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 9:09 AM, Gary Miller <aiguy at comcast.net> wrote:
>  If I am in an airport and someone next to me had something that looks like a
>  bomb strapped to the chest I would hope the police take the head shot and
>  find out if the bomb was real afterward before the person has a chance to
>  detonate it.

... if she drowns then she was not a witch, but if she doesn't drown
then you should burn her for being a witch.  You better be careful
with that pack of Rolaids after terrorist start using bombs that look
like a pack of Rolaids.  You know, because we'll sort out your
heartburn issues after the police "take the head shot."  At least the
rest of us will be safe.