[ExI] Feel Safer Now?

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 01:21:24 UTC 2008

Spike said:

<< Gary I am disappointed in the vast majority of peaceful believers who do
little or nothing to help catch the violent small percentage within their
ranks.  Seldom do members of the vast majority infiltrate the small
fananical groups and help bring them down, even though they would be ideally
situated to discover the dangerous ones.  I am disappointed in how few
thunderous Friday sermons are delivered on how everyone must live in peace
with those of other faiths, and the duty to crush those who believe and
teach to the contrary. >>

I agree!  The only ones I hear standing up against the Jihad are the ones
who have been murdered for doing so.

And there's the rub.  If you're not in a terrorist faction yourself, you are
a lamb.   How then do the lambs protect themselves from the lions?  And
lions like killing lambs.  It spreads fear and sends more Muslims into the
fold of the radical clerics where their children can be indoctrinated in
terrorism and become the next generation of lions.