[ExI] highly profitable sexual practices

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Mar 18 04:52:08 UTC 2008

> Gary Miller
> Subject: Re: [ExI] highly profitable sexual practices
>
> Spike asked:
>
> << Perhaps I was just three sigma naïve (entirely possible.)
> How many ExI-chat readers were aware before last week that
> harlotry could be this lucrative? >>
>
> I seem to remember Heidi Fleiss getting about $1000 a night
> for the girls she set up appointments for...

OK so now Fox runs this headline:

"Former Pimp Says Call Girl Behind Spitzer's Fall 'One of the Best Hookers
Ever"

This gave me an idea.  Prostitution is legal in Nevada. (Don't you love a
state like that?  Every country needs a Nevada.)  We have American Idol
(where celebrity judges intentionally insult and humiliate contestants),
America's [supply an adjective]-est Home Videos, the various gross-out
shows, Cops, Survivor, etc.  Why not just have a game show competition to
determine who is the best hooker ever?  OK so we have a new reality show,
where sponsors pay the hookers (generously) and accept applications from
among billions of volunteers, who then partake of the contestant's wares,
then make a commentary upon same, and rate each one.

Come on America!  We have not yet begun to explore the depths of bad taste
in public entertainment.  We have not yet viewed in prime time... Best
Hooker Ever.