[ExI] An aboriginal human from 70,000 B.C.

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 13:08:40 UTC 2008

A thought:
""you can't get the people back on the farms
again", as I think is said here, and now that they've heard of the
features of modern society and technology, and find many of them
appealing, there won't be any stopping them from getting the ones
they want.

On a positive note, the "treatment" that the aborigines has received
from the European colonists was far better than that usually afforded
historically.  Any local nuisance population vastly inferior in
technology
was quickly eradicated without a qualm.

> The difference, you might reply, is that *we* start with a
> cosmopolitan sense of the contingency of our own culture,
> a trained capacity to adapt to change. Maybe."
________________

Hi, you all are thoughts caught in spacetime which no longer exist
except in the past and now being reincarnated causing mental conflicts,
ironically.

Adaptability to change is a desire/an error in thinking for we are all
a process of change. What is the past or future is a mind construct
clinging to an imagined time. Where is time? Is'nt that another thought?

Actually, how can change occur in time when we are caught with thoughts
of past and future? Can we reverse time as some fantastic idea of a
time travel? Well we don't have time to wait for we are time itself.

Terry