[ExI] an aboriginal human from 70,000 B.C.

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 13:39:25 UTC 2008

MB writes: "In the USA, IIUC, missionaries
were
often sent to start schools and remove the children from their native
culture
and
convert them. The children (from what I've read) were not permitted to
speak
their
native tongue, nor wear their native clothing, nor learn their native
history/arts/culture/religion.

Did that work "better"?

What is "better"? From what point of view? Perplexing.

Or perhaps all that is Political Correct Speak about the Evil White
Men. ?

Regards,
MB
_____________

A perplexing thought, indeed. Why so? The desire to change arise from
ignorance/misperception. What works is the movement of the mind/brain
moment to moment without a thinker or a controller, a permanent being.

The only thing that is permanent in our universe is change. Who control
change? Can the eye see the eye?

Change is a process of interdependencies of the four forces of nature.
The holy grail is to unite the gravitational force with quantum
mechanics. We are not there yet as some cryonics said it would take 500
years to do that. I won't bet on such a theory if you call it a theory.

A theory like gravity is a working hypothesis. We don't see gravity but
can see the effects of that force as seen by direct observation. So far
the four forces of nature work in our four dimentional universe
including time. Time as a moment to moment change that's us.

Terry